This blog is written and edited by Blake Howell, R(S). For questions about this blog please contact me via email by using the contact form provided.
- Opinions stated here are mine and mine alone.
- I am not to review or post about anything here so don’t even try to bribe me :). But if you represent a cool home product or local business hit me up as I love to share information about these things!
- I believe Web 2.0 to be a conversation and as such I encourage comments. I love to hear from you guys!
- I think that people should be civil when engaging in conversation and as such I ask that you respect that.
- I encourage differing points of view… as long as you realize you are wrong and I am right :). Seriously though I welcome civil differences of opinion.
- As much as SPAM is appreciated and embedded in Hawaiian culture, it is also an annoyance in the Web 2.0 world. When Spam is found in comments it will be deleted.
- In addition to commercial Spam, I also recognize blatant self-promotion and advertising when I see it. It’ll likely also be deleted.
- Personal attacks and rude comments will be removed. Let’s all be nice!
- This is not a children’s website and I am no prude when it comes to profanity. I have dropped an f-bomb once or twice myself. Still let’s Be prudent when including profanity in comments.
- I will not sell or release your email address (though I could be convinced to do so by a court of law… And what the heck have you been doing to make the law come knocking??)
- I will not send unsolicited marketing materials to you. Nope won’t do it!
Content and Usage Policy:
- All content is protected by U.S. copyright.
- I do not infringe on the copyrights or others nor do I steal content from others. Please don’t steal from me either. I am very generous with content so simply ask and I’ll probably be down with you using things from my site. I do give you permission now to use images from this site as long as they are not modified and the watermark is not removed.
- “Fair Use” allows for small portions of text to be used as quoted as long as there is a prominent link back to the original post.
- Scraping this site or republishing without permission is a no no. Do however feel free to share complete posts on Facebook, Twitter and similar information sharing sites.
This Blog Policy was inspired by a sample blog policy written by the Social Media Marketing Institute (www.socialmediamarketinginstitute.com)